"My Ideal Bookshelf" (http://www.idealbookshelf.com/pages/the-book)
What would be on your ideal bookshelf!?
- Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson
- The Thursday Next series (The Eyre Affair, etc) by Jasper Fforde
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- The Bible
- Post Secret by Frank Warren
- Wrinkle in Time series by Madeline L’Engle
- Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
And that’s just accounting for what I have already read… So many books to explore and learn from!